January 29, 2014

Laura Ferretti, vacation to the beaches of Miami

The Argentina actress Laura Ferretti , 35 , began modeling at 14 in a beauty contest .

Laura went on vacation to the beaches of Miami before beginning recordings ' How rich poor ' .
Ferrtti confessed that likes to live in Mexico, " the people are very warm and the food
delicious , so much so that I have to do
more exercise ," he said .
On her love life Laura Ferretti said " Currently I have no boyfriend, but I believe in love and now I'll spend
Selena Gomez shows off her body on the beaches of Florida and displays a new tattoo

a good time in Mexico, I'll see how I treat Mexicans." After spending two hours in the sun, reading a bit and playing with her dog Coco , confessed, " my dog is like my daughter, so I 'm super spoiled ."

The actress is known Argentina in Venezuela , Colombia and the United States made ​​in Mexico ' Perfume de Gardenia ' when Mariana Seoane replaced in the role of ' Miranda Mour ' . He has done several fashion shows and did comedy at 'Sábado Gigante' program.
Now to Laura Ferretti was time to relax and enjoy the best that Miami Beach for it.

-Sofia Vergara enjoys a holiday in Miami
-Eugenio Derbezy Alessandra Rosaldo, expecting a baby!
-Selena Gomez shows off her body on the beaches of Florida and displays a new tattoo