February 13, 2014

Kristen Stewart who is?

Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born in Los Angeles, California, United States, April 9, 1990), better known as Kristen Stewart is an American actress considered one of the highest grossing.
Known for playing the role of Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga. Among his best known films include Panic Room (2002), Speak (2004), Zathura (2005), The Messengers (2007), Into the Wild (2007) and Snow White & the Huntsman (2012).

In 2012 he became the highest paid and most profitable actress of Hollywood according to Forbes Magazine.
He was born on April 9, 1990 in Los Angeles, California, where father, John Stewart crió.Su, is a director and television producer who worked for Fox Her mother, Jules Mann, is a writer born in Queensland (Australia ). His parents are separated since 2010, but all came to light when Jules, her mother, presented the August 17, 2012 for a divorce in the Supreme Court of Los Angeles, ensuring irreconcilable differences and giving so legally a marriage of 27 años.Tiene three brothers, Cameron, Taylor and Dana.Asistió school until the seventh grade, and continued her education by correspondence, 8 to graduate.
 In 2004 she began dating American actor Michael Angarano . After 5 years of dating broke .He maintained a relationship since 2009 with his Twilight co-star , Robert Pattinson.47 For nearly four years , not explicitly confirmed the relationship, but the paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts led to intense speculation in the media , it which made me convirtiese theme in the center of attention of the tabloids. In an interview with GQ, when asked why he was reluctant to talk about the relationship despite how obvious it was, Stewart replied :Yes, I know it's ... Much of my life is so easily found on Google . I mean it 's like, come on guys ,it's so obvious !


When asked why he refuses to talk about his life , Stewart replied :
 
I 'm selfish . I'm like , 'This is mine! ' And I like to keep whatever is mine that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always tell myself that I will never give anything away because there's never a point of interest for me. I guarantee when I get married or have a baby , everyone will want to know the name of my son and I 'm not going to say for years.48In July 2012 publicly acknowledged her relationship with Robert Pattinson, when Us Weekly published photos of the actress with the director of Snow White and the Huntsman (Rupert Sanders ) caring attitude . The day the photos were published , publicly apologized to Kristen Pattinson , saying: " I ​​am deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I have caused all the people close to me and everyone who has ever been touched . This error has been the most important danger of my life , the person I love and respect, Rob »